- Color: Electric Blue, Black, Brushed Aluminum
- Motor: 1000 Watts (Mag)
- Top Speed: up to 30mph
- Display: Advanced Matrix LCD Display with Cruise Control
- Tires: Puncture-Resistant Tires - 20” x 4.0”
- Battery: 52V/19.2Ah
- Front Fork: Coil Suspension & Hydraulic Lockout
- Rear: Spring Loaded Swingarm Rear Suspension
- Rack: Functional rear rack included
- Weight: 102lbs with battery | 92lbs without battery
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials
- Pedal Assist: Cadence & Torque Sensor
- Throttle: Twist
- Head Light: Motorcycle Style LED Headlamp - 2,000 Lumen
- Tail Light: Integrated LED Light with Brake Light Function
- Charger: 2A
- Brakes: Hydraulic Disc 180mm
- Gears: Shimano 8 Speed freewheel
- Side Mirrors included
- Horn included
- Alarm included
- Front and Rear turn signals included
- 275 lbs.
TALL SEAT OPTIONAL
- Seat height: 33.5"
Our bikes ship complete with everything you’ll need to get up and running, including:
- Battery Charger
- Assembly tools
- Handle bars shipped installed on bike
- 1 Year coverage on electrical components
- 1 Year coverage on mechanical components
- View our warranty here
FREE SHIPPING throughout mainland United States. Click HERE for more details.
We get you there and back!
After the initial thrill of going electric, you will quickly realize that e-bikes are all about the battery.
Rather than make a small improvement in range, we focused on making a huge leap in battery capacity with our 52V platform. For the Scorpion we offer our popular 52V 19.2Ah battery52V / 19Ah
For some, only the best will do. This higher voltage pack adds more range and more power than you ever thought possible from the geared hub motor. Go faster, longer!
We got the Power!
Just the right FIT
The Scorpion has universal sizing to fit riders 5'2" and above. Adjustable handlebars allow for a comfortable upright riding position and the long padded seat gives you plenty of room to move around to find your most comfortable riding position.
Parts and Accessories
Got a new bike on the way? Below is a selection of accessories designed to keep you rolling smoothly no matter where you’re headed.