Forget about everything you know about or think you know about e-bikes. The HF1100 is the fat-tire e-bike platform taken to the extreme.PERFORMANCE
- Pedal Assist speed 40 mph
- Throttle only speed 35 mph
- Due to the high power motor and high speeds, this bike is designed for non-public roads only.
- 275 lbs.
- 1,100 Watt MAC Geared 12T Hub Motor with 1,813 W peak
- 52 V / 19.2 Ah Extended Range Battery Pack (LG 14S6P)
- LCD Advanced Matrix Display with Race Mode
- 8A Super Fast Programmable Charger (Cycle Satiator)
- 1,050 Lumen LED Headlight
- Powerful 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Adjustable Air Suspension Fork with lockout
- 26" x 4.0" Racing Slicks
- 9 Speed Shimano Cassette Drivetrain
- Rear Half Fender
Our bikes ship complete with everything you’ll need to get up and running, including:
- Battery Charger
- Assembly tools
- Handle bars shipped installed on bike
Click HERE for more details.WARRANTY
- 1 Year coverage on electrical components
- 2 Year coverage on mechanical components
- Lifetime coverage on frame
Click HERE for more details.SHIPPING DETAILS
FREE SHIPPING throughout mainland United States.
Click HERE for more details.
FEEL the HYPE!
Stay in Control.
Our advanced LCD display not only shows the speed and distance, but can also show Volts, Watts, Wh, Ah and even ECU temperature - among other unique features.Throttle-Assist Boost (TAB)
Instantly add up to 1,000 Watts (20 Amps) of boost when pedaling and simultaneously holding down the throttle. TAB available in any assist setting from 0 mph up to 20 mph.Cruise Control
Locks in any speed below 20 mph. Speed will be maintained without pedaling or using the throttle until: the brake is applied, pushing any button or giving additional throttle input. Pedaling can increase the speed, but the e-bike will return to the pre-set speed if pedaling stops.Speed Limiter
Set the maximum speed limit of the throttle or pedal assist systemLow Voltage Limiter
Set the lowest voltage allowed by the electric drive system Used to control how deeply the battery is allowed to dischargeOff-Road Mode
Activated by manually setting the speed limit above 28 mph The top speed will be limited only by the power available to the motor Use this setting on non-public roads onlyAssist Level Limiter
Limit the maximum assist level which can be selected: 0, ECO, 1, 2, 3, SPORT or RACE!
Choose your size
One of the most crucial decisions in buying a new bike is selecting the size that will work for you. The chart below is as easy as it gets.
Parts and Accessories
Got a new bike on the way? Below is a selection of accessories designed to keep you rolling smoothly no matter where you’re headed.
Do you love ALL of the details? So do we! And this is where you find them.
HyperFat 1100 - 40 mph Fat Tire E-Bike - Sept 2018 Pre-Order
- 1,100 Watt MAC Geared 12T Hub Motor with 1,813 W peak - Learn More
- 52 V / 19.2 Ah Extended Range Battery Pack (LG 14S6P) - Learn More
- LCD Advanced Matrix Display with Race Mode - Learn More
- Torque Sensor + HD Cadence Sensors + Throttle - Learn More
- 8A Super Fast Programmable Charger (Cycle Satiator) - Learn More
- 1,050 Lumen LED Headlight - Learn More
Much more information and super detailed spec list to follow.