Pedal Sensor / Torque + Cadence Sensor
Dual cadence + torque sensor hardware for Current-Series E-bikes. Frame-mounted rear dropout torque sensor. Made from a CNC milled block of 7000-Series Aluminum. Built-in high sensitivity digitally processed cadence sensor for near zero-lag startup and improved noise filtered torque-sensing over bumps. Eliminates the need for right and left torque sensing as it directly measures chain tension. This type of torque sensor is much easier to service than bottom bracket torque sensors.
- Accurate right and left side torque sensor with an integrated cadence sensor module
- High Definition 104 magnetic poles per revolution.
- Waterproof design
- Integrated derailleur hanger
- 7000-series CNC Aluminum
- Can be serviced without removing the rear wheel
Compatible with the following e-bikes:
- CrossCurrent X
- CrossCurrent S/S2
- RipCurrent S
How to change the torque sensor: See page
FAQs relating to the Torque + Cadence Sensor:
Torque vs. Cadence Sensors
Torque Sensor Recalibration
I have heard that torque sensors make riding the bike more difficult. Is this true?
Does the RipCurrent S come with a torque sensor?
Is it possible to deactivate the torque sensor?
How do I service, install, or remove the cadence/torque sensor?
Cadence Sensor Quick tips
Electronics System Layout:
- Hafny Handlebar Mirror - Left Side5.0 star rating(5)
- Scorpion: Electric Moped-Style Bike4.88235 star rating(17)
- CrossCurrent X: Electric...4.80952 star rating(147)
- RipCurrent: Electric Fat-Tire Bike4.82432 star rating(74)
- Motor Complete Wheel / 700c...5.0 star rating(1)
- RipCurrent S: Electric Fat-Tire...4.805 star rating(200)
- HyperScrambler Tail Light /...4.78571 star rating(14)
- Scrambler: Electric Adventure Bike4.80451 star rating(133)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
at my door step 2 days later.
Juiced had me covered. I picked up the new cadence/torque sensor, and they talked me through the process. Such a great company for customer service.
The sensor is top class, and is completely plug and play. It’s smooth once you get the order of washers correct, and now I’m flying on the Hyper once again!
Thanks Juiced 🙏🏻