Pedal Sensor / Torque + Cadence Sensor
Dual cadence + torque sensor hardware for Current-Series E-bikes. Frame-mounted rear dropout torque sensor. Made from a CNC milled block of 7000-Series Aluminum. Built-in high sensitivity digitally processed cadence sensor for near zero-lag startup and improved noise filtered torque-sensing over bumps. Eliminates the need for right and left torque sensing as it directly measures chain tension. This type of torque sensor is much easier to service than bottom bracket torque sensors.
- Accurate right and left side torque sensor with an integrated cadence sensor module
- High Definition 104 magnetic poles per revolution.
- Waterproof design
- Integrated derailleur hanger
- 7000-series CNC Aluminum
- Can be serviced without removing the rear wheel
Compatible with the following e-bikes:
- CrossCurrent X
- CrossCurrent S/S2
- RipCurrent S
How to change the torque sensor: See page
FAQs relating to the Torque + Cadence Sensor:
Torque vs. Cadence Sensors
Torque Sensor Recalibration
I have heard that torque sensors make riding the bike more difficult. Is this true?
Does the RipCurrent S come with a torque sensor?
Is it possible to deactivate the torque sensor?
How do I service, install, or remove the cadence/torque sensor?
Cadence Sensor Quick tips
Electronics System Layout:
- Juiced Bikes - Bicycle Horn /...4.74603 star rating(126)
- RipCurrent S Fat Tire E-Bike4.80142 star rating(141)
- CampScrambler - Electric...4.86567 star rating(67)
- CrossCurrent X Commuter Electric...4.83186 star rating(113)
- Fender Kit for Scrambler4.44231 star rating(52)
- RipCurrent Fat Tire E-Bike4.88889 star rating(45)
- Kinekt Isolation Seatpost - 31.6mm4.94444 star rating(18)
- Headlight / Single Beam / 10W /...4.625 star rating(8)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
at my door step 2 days later.
Juiced had me covered. I picked up the new cadence/torque sensor, and they talked me through the process. Such a great company for customer service.
The sensor is top class, and is completely plug and play. It’s smooth once you get the order of washers correct, and now I’m flying on the Hyper once again!
Thanks Juiced 🙏🏻