Rear Wheel Removal Tool Kit
Don't be intimidated by our electric bike rear wheel.
We have put together a complete high-quality toolkit and detailed video instructions so you can service your bike to the same quality level as any bicycle shop.
The kit costs less than one wheel change service at a local bike shop and you will have all the tools needed for a lifetime of e-bike wheel service. These are the exact tools used by Juiced E-Bike Technicians to perform quality service on all of our rear hub motor e-bikes.
With this kit, you will be able to do most all the basic service for the rear motor wheel of the bike including:
• Removing and Installing the Rear wheel (video)
• Changing the tube and tire
Additional uses include:
• Removing the Rear Brake Caliper
• Removing the Torque/Cadence sensor
• Removing the Derailleur
This kit includes:
• 1 x 18 mm Motor Axle Nut Removal Tool
• 1 x 18 mm Wrench
• 1 x 4 mm Hex Tool
• 1 x Diagonal Cutters
• 3 x Tire Levers
• 10 x Zip Ties
- Juiced Bikes - Bicycle Horn /...4.73718 star rating(156)
- RipCurrent S: Electric Fat-Tire...4.80239 star rating(167)
- CrossCurrent X: Electric...4.80142 star rating(141)
- Scrambler: Electric Adventure Bike4.82353 star rating(102)
- Fender Kit for Scrambler4.44068 star rating(59)
- Offroad Throttle Upgrade Kit for...4.51852 star rating(27)
- RipCurrent: Electric Fat-Tire Bike4.80597 star rating(67)
- Juiced Bikes Gift Cards5.0 star rating(6)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.