To our community of Juiced riders,
As you are undoubtedly aware, the coronavirus COVID-19 is now a global pandemic and continues to spread at an alarming rate throughout the world. Juiced Bikes was founded on the premise of enhancing individual health and well-being, and this is still a very critical part of our corporate mission. Now that we are faced with a crisis that has profound medical and health implications, I thought it was important to provide an update on what measures Juiced Bikes is currently taking to protect the health of our own employees, adhere to important community guidelines to slow the spread of the virus, and ensure our products are safe and available to Juiced customers.
- We are still shipping bikes! More than half of Juiced Bikes’ U.S. staff is now telecommuting, but our shipping staff, inspection team and service technicians continue to work at our San Diego headquarters and are currently focused on processing and shipping your orders.
- There are no delays in order processing for in-stock products.
- Our manufacturing facility in China, which is completely owned and managed by Juiced Bikes, is now operating at full capacity.
- Stock levels for most e-bike models are very good, and available to ship quickly.
- Fortunately, NO Juiced employee, either in the U.S. or in China, has been infected with the coronavirus.
- We are steadfast in our commitment to promoting responsible social distancing during this outbreak and, as a result, are suspending all demo rides at our San Diego headquarters until further notice.
- Additionally, we are not offering direct pick-up service for any of our local customers. We cherish the relationships formed with the Juiced community of riders, and love connecting with you in person, but our priority is adhering to local and CDC guidelines designed to minimize community spread and, ultimately, “flatten the curve” of virus infections.
Because of the rapidly evolving nature of both the virus and the regulations mandated to help slow its spread, our company’s policies may be adjusted over the coming days and weeks. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.