Free Shipping on ALL E-Bikes!
At Juiced Bikes, we take great pride in the quality and durability of our products. We’re confident that you will be impressed as well, and we stand behind all of our products. Every e-bike we sell is covered by a limited warranty against manufacturing defects subject to the terms below:
- This warranty applies only to products, parts, & components (hereafter PRODUCTS) that have been manufactured, assembled, or sold in new condition by Juiced Bikes/Juiced Riders, Inc (hereafter, JUICED).
- This warranty applies only to replacement/repair of PRODUCTS in case of a manufacturing flaw in materials or workmanship, in accordance with the Scope of Warranty Service, and subject to any and all exclusions, limitations, and procedures explained below.
- This warranty is not transferable in any way and may not be exercised by anyone other than the original retail buyer (hereafter BUYER) of the PRODUCTS, only if the BUYER has retained constant ownership of the PRODUCTS since their original purchase of the PRODUCTS and only to PRODUCTS purchased in new condition either:
- Battery packs are covered for a period of one year on manufacturer defects only. We DO NOT cover wear and tear or USAGE on your battery.
- Other electronic components are also covered under warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase
- Bicycle frames are covered by a one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Mechanical components are covered by a one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- For all PRODUCTS, this warranty expires one year from the date the PRODUCTS were delivered to the BUYER unless excluded from warranty or otherwise voided from coverage under warranty
- New Bike Guarantee - we offer full replacement of defective parts with free shipping within the first 30 days of your bike order. After 30 days, the customer is responsible for all return shipment costs to Juiced.
The intent of this warranty is to ensure that the BUYER of any new e-bike sold by Juiced Bikes will receive a high-quality product, free of manufacturing flaws and defects. This warranty should not be considered to be an insurance policy against any damage occurring after the products are received, nor as explicit or implicit acceptance by Juiced Bikes of responsibility for the consequences resulting from the failure of any PRODUCTS, irrespective of whether the failure itself is covered by this warranty.
In addition, the following situations are excluded from this warranty or lead to exclusion from this warranty:
- Warranty claims not made in accordance with Warranty Claims Process (explained below)
- PRODUCTS with technical alterations that have been made without the approval of the manufacturer
- PRODUCTS with alterations to or additions to which use incompatible or non-original parts
- Damage to or failure of PRODUCTS resulting from weather or ordinary wear and tear.
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, intentional damage, damage resulting from bumps and scrapes after possession of the PRODUCTS has been transferred to the BUYER.
- PRODUCTS that haven’t been manufactured by Juiced Bikes
- Incidental/consequential damage or injury
- PRODUCTS that have been used or transported inappropriately or improperly (e.g., by loading a Juiced Bikes bike above the maximum weight recommendation)
- PRODUCTS with damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing battery fully discharged over the winter)
- Any electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially disassembled, or completely disassembled except by Juiced Bikes or an authorized Juiced Bikes service person.
- Any PRODUCTS that have been disassembled in a manner not authorized by Juiced or that have had repairs attempted by anyone not authorized by Juiced.
- PRODUCTS that have been damaged due to improper adjustment or worn components
- PRODUCTS with damage resulting from an accident
- PRODUCTS that have been lent, leased, or rented commercially
- Bicycles not registered with Juiced Bikes by the BUYER within 60 days of delivery/sale
- Warranty shall not apply to PRODUCTS and/or situations in accordance with the terms of a specific sale (e.g., scratches and dents to scratch & dent discounted merchandise.
- PRODUCTS that were not purchased by BUYER in new condition.
- Juiced Bikes will not pay for any third party service or part replacement unless agreed upon prior to the fix.
- Juiced Bikes will not cover any damage resulting in the use of a third-party battery charger.
- Juiced Bikes will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner sets up their own shipping option or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
- Warranty only valid in the U.S.
The scope of Warranty Service
In case of a warranty claim within the warranty period for a non-excluded situation Juiced agrees to repair or replace the failed warrantied products with equivalent parts/accessories/components at the discretion of Juiced Bikes, or by a third-party with the approval of Juiced. Replacement parts may not be identical to those being replaced.
Any additional non-warranty work done concurrently with a warranty repair/replacement will be subject to ordinary parts/labor fees. This includes anything not included by the warranty as well as anything excluded from the warranty.
Juiced Bikes is not responsible for providing a box or packing materials for shipping if any parts need to be returned to Juiced as part of the warranty claims process.
No service, repair, or parts replacement provided under warranty will extend the original warranty period.
Warranty Claims Process
- Register your e-bike within 60 days of purchase.
- Retain the original packaging that your bike was shipped in, even if it has been damaged in shipping to you. Juiced is not responsible for providing a replacement box for return shipping to Juiced.
- If you suspect that any part/component is defective, do not attempt to repair or replace it yourself or to have it repaired or replaced before contacting Juiced Bikes directly — doing so may invalidate your warranty and may cause additional damage, not necessarily limited to the PRODUCTS in question, and may also create the risk of injury.
- Submit a claim ticket here by clicking HERE or contact Juiced Bikes via email at email@example.com. Juiced Bikes will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged part.
- We will contact you to make plans for inspection and any warranty repairs
- All claims to this warranty must be made through Juiced Bikes. Proof of purchase may be required with a warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact our Technical Support team by submitting a support ticket as there may be a simple fix for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through Juiced Bikes within one year of initial purchase.
The invalidity or un-enforceability of any provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. Any provision of this agreement deemed to be invalid or unenforceable shall be interpreted, unless prohibited by law, in accordance with the provision’s intent and in consideration of applicable laws and corresponding industry standards.
Shipping Damage Claims
IMMEDIATELY inspect your product(s) for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time sensitive. We will not accept freight damage claims later than 14 days from receipt of the product. Note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you and the driver sign-off on the shipment. Take pictures of any damage that is found, and date the images when possible. Keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is complete. Whenever possible, report damage claims within 10 days of delivery to a Juiced Bikes’ customer support representative. Please contact our Customer Support team for return/replacement instructions at: firstname.lastname@example.org