Offroad Throttle Upgrade Kit for Camp/City Scrambler
Our Off-Road Throttle Upgrade Kit contains all the parts needed to go beyond 20 mph on throttle only. This kit is meant to be utilized on non-public private roads only at your own risk. There is some assembly required and is geared toward the DIY enthusiast.
Contains: a throttle, a controller, and 8 zip-ties
- This product only works with the CityScrambler and the CampScrambler.
- The HyperScrambler already has "Off-Road Throttle" (20+ mph) capability
- This product is not compatible with the RipCurrent, CrossCurrent or OceanCurrent line of bikes.
- Hafny Handlebar Mirror - Left Side5.0 star rating(5)
- Scorpion: Electric Moped-Style Bike4.86667 star rating(15)
- DO NOT USE - CityScrambler -...4.74074 star rating(135)
- CrossCurrent X: Electric...4.80952 star rating(147)
- RipCurrent: Electric Fat-Tire Bike4.82192 star rating(73)
- RipCurrent S: Electric Fat-Tire...4.80208 star rating(192)
- Scrambler: Electric Adventure Bike4.80153 star rating(131)
- HyperScrambler Tail Light /...4.78571 star rating(14)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
We apologize that this item has been out of stock. We are doing our best to work with our suppliers to get more sent to our warehouse. Please sign up for back in stock notifications and you will be notified immediately when we receive more.
Thank you for reaching out! You do not have to install the throttle but hold on to it as a back up. Let us know if you have any installation questions via email@example.com.
Have a great day,
Yes, this will add about 2-5 amps to the controller output.