Juiced Bikes Support Center
Answers to just about everything
Contact us by phone, email, etc.
Create a ticket if you have a question
Download the latest product manuals
Instructions for setting up your bike
Get your bike in our registration database
Contact Juiced Bikes:
1669-A Brandywine Ave.
Chula Vista, CA 91911
Registering Your New E-Bike:
Registering your bike gives us a better understanding of how the bike is used in the field. It also gives us a means of communication to contact the customers about product updates. Registering the bike serves as a way to activate the warranty.
Get Technical Support:
For the fastest technical support service relating to a product, please to open a support ticket. We can generally respond in less than 24 hours, but during busy periods it may take a little bit longer.
Our Support Ticketing System is a way for us to manage and resolve issues relating to our products and services.
In today’s modern world, customers contact us by mail, e-mail, telephone, social media, etc. All of the request from different channels are managed with our ticketing system.
How it works:
When you send us a "Support Ticket" or when one is created for you by our support representatives, a kind of "folder" is created for your inquiry. Telephone calls and messages are also transcribed into support tickets.
Any data or action relating to your case is carefully documented in the folder. In some instances, multiple support representatives may assist you at the same time.
All support staff members have access to the database and can quickly understand the history of your case by searching for the ticket number.
The ticket is considered "closed" when the issues is resolved. We can then analyze how the issue was resolved and this information is used to improve our products and services.
Click here to access our product Knowledge Database - Get answers to frequently asked questions.Download Product Manuals:
- CrossCurrent Series E-Bikes
- OceanCurrent Series E-Bikes
- HyperFat (HF1000)
- ODK U500 (V3) Utility E-Bike for 2015-2017
- E-Bike Quick Start Guide V3 / Web Version / PDF Download 1.8M
- Controller Removal - Current-Series E-Bikes / Instruction page with video
- LCD Advanced Matrix Display - Current-Series E-Bikes / Information Page and Manual
- Rear wheel Removal and Installation Guide - Juiced Current Series E-Bikes / Information Page and Video
- Rear Wheel Installation Guide ODK - U500 (Basic) / PDF Download 823K
- Rear Wheel Installation Guide ODK - U500 (Detailed) / PDF Download 850K
- Heavy Duty Front Basket (V3 Frame) - Installation Instructions / PDF Download 220K
- Tektro HD-E710 Disc Brake (Dorodo) Service Instructions / PDF Download 924K
- SRAM i3 Internally Geared Hub Adjustment Instructions / PDF Download 2.3M
- Charge Port Pin Out (4-pin XLR) / PDF Download 180K
- Cycle Satiator Programmable Charger - Quick Start Guide / PDF Download 350K
- Discharge Port Pin Out (4-pin Weipu) / PDF Download 180K
- Fastener Specifications - ODK U500 V3 / PDF Download 95K
- Delivery Box Installation Instructions / PDF Download 168K
- Rear LED Battery Change Instructions / PDF Download 200K
- Manual: ODK U500 (V3) 2015-2017 / PDF Download 1.8M
- Manual: ODK U500 (V2) 2013 / PDF Download 2.5M
- Manual: ODK U500 (V1) 2012 / PDF Download 1.0M
- Front Wheel and Tire Change Instructions / Coming Soon
- Rear Wheel and Tire Change Instructions / Coming Soon
- Complete Fastener Torque Specification / Coming Soon